We have a school uniform for Leesons Primary School. The school colour is Navy and pupils should wear either a school sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo. please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name.
Uniform can be purchased at ‘Graduates’ High Street, Orpington BR6 OPF.
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan.
- Red polo shirt
- Navy blue school trousers, pinafore or skirt
- Navy blue tailored shorts, navy blue or red checked summer dresses
- Plain navy blue, black or white socks
Please do not send your child to school wearing jogging bottoms, leggings or jean style trousers.
Shoes and Boots
- Shoes must be plain black and ‘sensible’ i.e. flat shoes that fasten and are secure on a child’s foot, enabling them to engage safely in all school activities.
- Trainers may also be worn, but the whole trainer, including the sole and laces, must be plain black.
- Boots, including ankle boots and ‘Kicker’ boots, are not part of the school uniform. They may be worn into school on very wet, very cold days but your child must then change into their school shoes for the school day.
Please do not send your child to school wearing trainers or shoes with other colours added or coloured laces.
- Children in Reception, KS1 and KS2 should bring a PE kit to school. They should wear a navy blue T-shirt, navy blue shorts, red PE sweatshirt and in the winter dark tracksuit bottoms.
- Children should also bring plimsolls or trainers to change in to for PE.
- Children are not permitted to wear jewellery to school, except for small, plain stud earrings.
- They must be able to remove their earrings for P.E. lessons and will be responsible for their safe-keeping during the lesson.
Note: If your child has newly pierced ears they will be asked to cover them during P.E. in which case you should send a letter to their class teacher stating the date of the piercing.
- Hair should be neat and tidy.
- Long hair should be tied back.
Please do not send your child to school with shaved designs.
- Children should not wear nail varnish to school.