We have a school uniform for Leesons Primary School. The school colour is Navy and pupils should wear either a school sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo. please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name.
Uniform can be purchased at ‘Graduates’ High Street, Orpington BR6 OPF.
All Year Groups
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with the school log (school logo available from Graduates)
- Red polo shirt
- Navy blue school trousers or skirt
- Socks: Girls - white socks or navy tights, Boys - grey socks
- Boys - Grey tailored shorts with grey socks
- Girls - blue check cotton dress with white socks
Please do not send your child to school wearing jogging bottoms, leggings, jeggings or jean style trousers.
- Flat black leather shoes i.e. flat shoes that fasten and are secure on a child’s foot, enabling them to engage safely in all school activities
Please do not send your child to school wearing trainers or shoes with other colours added or coloured laces.
- Navy blue short/ navy tracksuit bottoms in cold weather (no leggings or football kits)
- Plain t-shirt in pupils house colours
- Plain black trainers or plimsolls
*PE kits must be kept in school during the week. If a child does not have their PE kit, they will have to do work in another class
- Children are not permitted to wear jewellery to school, except for small, plain stud earrings (for health and safety reasons).
- Watches allowed
Note: If your child has newly pierced ears they will be asked to cover them during P.E. in which case you should send a letter to their class teacher stating the date of the piercing.
- Hair should be neat and tidy.
- Shoulder length hair must be tied up
- Plain hair bands (no bows or other decoration)
Please do not send your child to school with shaved designs.
- Children should not wear nail varnish to school.