Little Orchard Nursery has a uniform policy which we encourage all students to follow.
Our Nursery uniform:
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with the school logo (school logo available from Graduates)
- Red polo shirt
- Navy blue school trousers, jogging bottoms or skirt
- Socks: Girls - white socks or navy tights, Boys - grey socks
- Shoes: black shoes, trainers or plimsolls
- Slippers can be worn in the nursery setting should your child wish
- For warmer weather: Boys - Grey tailored shorts with grey socks, Girls - blue check cotton dress with white socks
On your child's Forest School day, your child will need to be dressed in old clothes with long sleeves and trousers, preferably a wetsuit and also wellingtons.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name.
We go outside every day so please provide a warm jacket in winter and welly boots (these will be left at nursery).
In the summer please apply sun cream before coming to nursery and please provide a suitable sun hat.