In English we will be looking at a range of exciting stories to inspire our writing. These include: Pattan's Pumpkin and Traction Man. We will be focusing on the following skills:
- To use Fred sounds to help read and write words.
- To form letters clearly.
- To write on the lines.
- To use finger spaces between words.
- To learn to use capital letters at the start of a sentence.
- To learn to use full stops at the end of a sentence.
- To learn to form narratives.
- To write aa letter.
In Maths, we will be focussing on:
- Place value within 10
- Addition and subtraction within 10
- Geometry - Shape
- Place value within 20
Within each strand, children will also focus on reasoning and applying taught concepts - this will help us to be better mathematical thinkers.
In PSHE, our topic is Healthy Me.
In Music, our topic is Seasons.