Nursery Places Available
Children can join our Nursery in the term that starts after their third birthday.
The aims of our nursery are:
- To promote a happy, secure, caring and stimulating nursery environment for your child.
- To develop your child in all areas of his/her learning and to encourage his or her particular interests and strengths.
- To encourage your child to reach his or her full potential.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum in accordance with the Foundation Stage in preparation for starting the National Curriculum in Year 1
- To encourage parents and carers to play an important role in their child's learning
Nursery Session Times:
Morning session starts at 8.50 am and ends at: 11.50 am
Afternoon session starts at 12.20pm and ends at 3.20pm
30 hour funding can be claimed if eligible between 8.50am until 3.20pm, with a 30 minute lunch break. There is also an option to pay for sessions if not eligible for 30 hour funding.
Please contact the school office if you would like more information, would like to arrange a visit to see the Nursery in action or would like to apply for a place. 01689 602 786