- Our School
- How we meet pupils needs
- Nurture Group - The Sunshine Room
- How will Nurture help my child?
How will Nurture help my child?
The nurture group will help to boost confidence and self-esteem and provide children with extra skills to improve social skills and independence for example:
- To engage
- To settle
- To listen
- To concentrate
- To share and take turns
- To accept losing a game
- To build friendship with their classmates
- Gives opportunities to talk about and understand their feelings
- To work on curriculum based activities from their classrooms.
- To experience and practice the development of positive relationship
Does this mean my child is naughty?
No. These sessions are meant to help them manage situations and increase their skills to become more successful learners