Breakfast Club - Scrumptious Munchers
Monday – Friday 7.45am to 8.45 am during term time
- Offer a safe and welcoming playful environment. This enables the children to relax and socialise with their friends before school. Children also have the opportunity to play outside with supervision.
- A healthy breakfast is offered which consists of yoghurt, fruit, toast and cereal. We also offer a cooked breakfast each day. Occasionally, the menu will be supplemented with seasonal treats or foods from around the world to reflect the curriculum within school. Where possible, any special dietary requirements will be catered for.
- Children are not permitted to bring their own food as we have a number of children with food allergies.
For obvious safety reasons, please ensure child(ren) are not dropped off and left unaccompanied before 7.45am. Children are to be handed over to a member of our friendly team at breakfast club. Drop off – bottom playground door into dining hall.
Cost of Breakfast Club
- £4.50 per child per sessions, if contracted
- £5.50 per child per session, if booked on an ad hoc basis
Please note that all payments must be made in advance via ParentPay
If you wish to pay by Childcare vouchers then please send your payment to the school and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with either a screenshot of your payment or the payment reference. Please let us know where you would like the payment credited (ie Breakfast Club / After School Club) and we will credit it to ParentPay for you.
If you wish to register for a Contract place at the Breakfast Club then please read, sign and complete the attached Terms & Conditions and Registration Form. Once we have received these you can book the dates that you need by logging onto ParentPay, which is explained further in the attachment below.
Each term you need to make your bookings prior to the booking deadline. If we do not receive a booking then we will need to charge ad hoc prices for that term. These are the booking deadlines for this academic year -
|Term||Term Dates 2021-22||Booking Window|
|Autumn Term 1||Thurs, 2nd September to Fri, 15th October||31/07/2021||30/08/2021|
|Autumn Term 2||Tues, 2nd November to Weds, 22nd December||31/07/2021||15/10/2021|
|Spring Term 1||Weds, 5th January to Fri, 11th February||02/09/2021||22/12/2021|
|Spring Term 2||Mon, 21st February to Fri, 1st April||02/09/2021||11/02/2021|
|Summer Term 1||Tues, 19th April to Fri, 27th May||05/01/2022||01/04/2022|
|Summer Term 2||Mon, 6th June to Fri, 22nd July||05/01/2022||27/05/2022|
Ad Hoc Bookings
If you wish to book an Ad Hoc session at the Canopy Club then please email the Club Leader at email@example.com 24 hours prior to your required date, and they will confirm whether they have availability for your child. Once you have received confirmation of their place you can log onto ParentPay and make payment. Please note that all payments must be made in advance.
Questions or Enquiries
If you have any questions or wish to make an enquiry, please contact the Club Leader Miss Marshall through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org